March 13th, 2018 by Andrea Bertoli
The Cleantech Entrepreneurship Bootcamp is the first of its kind in the region, bringing together academics, established entrepreneurs, and investors who work in the cleantech field, and connecting them with researchers, corporates, and startups from Europe, Middle East, North Africa and beyond.
The Cleantech Entrepreneurship Bootcamp will be hosted in Cyprus from the 19th to the 26th of May 2018 at the Bank of Cyprus Cultural Foundation in Nicosia. This 7-day event is an incredible opportunity to connect and network with some of the brightest minds in the industry and gain direct access to cleantech investors.
Applications will be reviewed on a first-come first-serve basis. Applications are now open: REGISTER HERE. Fill the form here to apply and secure the early bird offer. Also note that Chrysalis LEAP will be offering scholarships to 10% of the successful applicants.
Startup founders will have an amazing opportunity to learn from global cleantech experts and leading academics from MIT about the dominant startup methods to design, test, and iterate their ideas into the next level.
Participants will learn through a methodology patterned after the Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship and will be taught by world-renowned academics and entrepreneurs such as Elaine Chen from MIT and Cody Friesen of Zero Mass Water.
The intensive bootcamp will be a once in a lifetime opportunity to put in crazy productive work hours while mingling with top minds and sought after investors. Oh, and don’t forget the paradise-like weather in Cyprus.
Some of the topics covered will be:
- Disciplined Entrepreneurship
- Who is your customer: Conduct Primary Market Research
- What can you do for your customer: Value Proposition and Competitive Advantage
- How do you make money off your product: Business Models, LifeTime Value and Cost of Customer Acquisition
- Who is you customer: User profile, personas and next 10 customers
- Identify and test key assumptions
- Financial planning and startup valuation
- How to pitch