.fb-comments,.fb-comments span,.fb-comments span iframe[style]min-width:100%!important;width:100%!important
CARY – Looking for a job in high-tech or a position with a better salary? A new survey just out from Cary-based Global Knowledge ranks the top 15 paying positions requiring tech certification. Salaries top out at more than $121,000.
“Salary variations exist based on where you work, your experience and the type of company you work for, but this information is still helpful in deciding where to spend your time and money in earning additional certifications,” writes John Hales, Global Knowledge instructor for Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), IBM Cloud, VMware, and Software-Defined Networking (SDN).
These salaries focus on U.S. data.
Top Paying Certifications:
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT) – $121,363
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate – $121,292
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) – $114,473
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate – $114,148
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) – $111,475
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) – $111,049
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) – $108,043
- Certified ScrumMaster – $106,938
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) – $106,375
- Six Sigma Green Belt – $104,099
- Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization (CCP-V) – $103,424
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) – Server Infrastructure – $100,656
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) – $99,684
- Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching – $99,402
- Citrix Certified Associate – Networking (CCA-N) – $99,217
For en explanation of acronyms and certifications, read the full survey online.